Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination?

4 posters

Go down

Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination? Empty Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination?

Post by Lu_Song Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 am

Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or a combination of both? which is best for experience services? give examples to support your answer.

Lu_Song

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination? Empty Re: Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination?

Post by chiaying_lin Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 am

i think for an experience or credence good, the service provider can never be separated from the service. Perceived risk is greatest for credence goods and least for search goods.

chiaying_lin

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination? Empty Re: Which type is the best for credence service: seperated service, unseperated service, or combination?

Post by Frank_Ho Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 am

For the features of credence services, I prefer unseparated type. Consider the highly uncertainty and risk of the essence credence services, it really make me feel unrelieved by separated form.
For example, for the financial consulting service, it costs much and I can not make sure whether the services work or not.

Frank_Ho

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 am

I think it would be the seperated one. Because consumers can't judge the credence service from experience, a seperated one would have a lower percieved risk than a unseperated one.
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25
年齡 : 35
來自 : Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down