Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you currently purchase "green" products?

+7
Jamie_Tang
Ian Chen
YOUNGJIN_KIM
Lin_Chen
camille_girard
ChienWei_Lee
Nemo_Kuo
11 posters

Go down

Do you currently purchase "green" products?

Do you currently purchase "green" products? I_vote_lcap67%Do you currently purchase "green" products? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
Do you currently purchase "green" products? I_vote_lcap8%Do you currently purchase "green" products? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Do you currently purchase "green" products? I_vote_lcap25%Do you currently purchase "green" products? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Do you currently purchase "green" products? Empty Do you currently purchase "green" products?

Post by Nemo_Kuo Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Do
you currently purchase "green" products?
If so, what kinds of
products are they typically (i.e. clothes, shoes, skincare, household products,
etc?)?
Nemo_Kuo
Nemo_Kuo

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Do you currently purchase "green" products? Empty Re: Do you currently purchase "green" products?

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Yes, I use reprocessed papers currently. And I always bring a bag with me when I go out for shopping so that I won't need a plastic bag to put goods in.
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25
年齡 : 35
來自 : Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Do you currently purchase "green" products? Empty Re: Do you currently purchase "green" products?

Post by camille_girard Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Me too, I purchase papers currently as well ad ChienWei. I also buy bio clothes and I frequently buy green food.
I think it's healthier to buy green product without pesticid and so on. I also buy fair trade product from South America and Africa (like coffee) and from asian countries (like riz).
camille_girard
camille_girard

注冊日期 : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lin_Chen Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:54 pm

I also purchase 'green' products. I sometimes buy "vintage" (or recycled) shoes. Most of my skincare products are natural/organic, and I typically buy green food - unprocessed food and fruits. I think these green products are better for my well-being, in terms of health, and of course they are better for our environment
Lin_Chen
Lin_Chen

注冊日期 : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by YOUNGJIN_KIM Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

most of NTU students own their Green Product which is BIKE~!! Good for ur health and eco-friendly, plus fuel-efficient~!! Smile

YOUNGJIN_KIM

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Chen Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm

camille_girard wrote:Me too, I purchase papers currently as well ad ChienWei. I also buy bio clothes and I frequently buy green food.
I think it's healthier to buy green product without pesticid and so on. I also buy fair trade product from South America and Africa (like coffee) and from asian countries (like riz).

Yep, I do the same as Camile. I think some "High-quality" "Green food"(which also called "Organic food" sometimes) have better taste than "Ordinary" one....

Do you currently purchase "green" products? Lol
Ian Chen
Ian Chen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 pm

I think probably skin-care products. Other than that, I really can't think of any xD I used to use recycled paper, but then stopped using it because it always ended up smearing my pencil writing and was annoying

Jamie_Tang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MaoHung_Wang Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Hmm.. In fact I don't care about a product is green or not.
Like battery, this harms environment a lot, but I need to use them.
I will try to be more eco-friendly if there are several choice.
But if there are little choice, I wouldn't care about more.

MaoHung_Wang

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin_Lo Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Actually, I don't buy green products very often,because those green product usually cost more than ordinary ones. However, I do the same thing as ChienWei_Lee, that is , I bring a bag myself when I go to the supermarket.

Erin_Lo

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphy_Liang Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

I think yes if portable chopsticks, shopping beg, and lunch box can be counted. (they are all about eating....) Otherwise I didn't buy any particular green products.

Raphy_Liang

注冊日期 : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo_Kuo Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Yes, i currently purchase green products, like lotions or shampoo from The Body Shop.
But among all products i have bought, green products take a mini percent of them.
I think it is because green products usually have higher price.
And i would purchase cheap products when the qualty is the same.

p.s i recommend a eco-friendly company--Kuan Yuan Lian (廣源良)to every beauties in our class. it's lotion is really great!!
Nemo_Kuo
Nemo_Kuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 am

Honestly, I don't really care the "Green" products because of the
simple economic rule.

I don't really use some green products like greenbags, because there are too many useful and cheap
substitues in the market.

Take battery for example, the YUASA BATTERY has produced reliable, sustainable and inexpensivecost 450 NTD to 1200 NTD - batteries for kinds of motorcycles, these products are Hot in taiwan, Japan, China, Thai, ...and many asian countries.

The so-called environmental protection batteries are not cheap,
cost 600 NTD to 2500 NTD, although these products are "green"
products.

It's so sad that Taiwanese Average Real Salary(or real rage ?)
are declining for 10 years, most peoples' consuming orientation is still price-oriented. For many motoriders, the traditional electronic products relatively meet the consumers' needs.

Roy

注冊日期 : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down