Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind?

+8
camille_girard
Erin_Lo
Raphy_Liang
Lin_Chen
Ian Chen
Eva_Berends
Jamie_Tang
chiaying_lin
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind?

would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 Empty would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind?

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

it's a good question from Jamie. Very Happy
Let have a poll and please explain why!

and I'm thinking about taking it more precisely and see how much higher you're willing to pay in exchange of better customer friendly and service.

so which one would you vote for?

1.the store with 30% cheaper goods but with POOR customer friendly
2.the store with 15% cheaper goods but with LESS customer friendly
3.the store with 15% more expensive goods but with GOOD customer friendly.
4.the store with 30% more expensive goods but with BEST customer friendly.

chiaying_lin

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 Empty Re: would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind?

Post by MaoHung_Wang Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Yeah, and TV shopping, though they sell goods more expensively.

MaoHung_Wang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind? - Page 2 Empty Re: would u choose the store with cheaper goods but less customer friendly, or the contrary kind?

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Ohh, yeah the larger things they sometimes deliver to you, you're right. But usually you still have to go over there to see it in person and order it first. And if its far then wouldn't that be sort of discouraging? Then you might just consider going to the closer and more expensive store?

Jamie_Tang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by YOUNGJIN_KIM Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm

But normally cheap product doesn't include great services...If I give the free shipping service to every customer as a manager even though there is no margin, business fails.... and after manager changes the free service to charging it then loose customers.

YOUNGJIN_KIM

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2