Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~

+7
Nemo_Kuo
MaoHung_Wang
Ian Chen
ChienWei_Lee
Jamie_Tang
Frank_Ho
Erin_Lo
11 posters

Go down

Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Empty Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~

Post by Erin_Lo Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 pm

we're group 5&6
Lu_Song, Youngjin_Kim, Erin_Lo, and Frank_Ho

This concept talks about customer reactions to service separation,
which uses three studies to evaluate the effect of service separation.
It is quite complex, but I think you can gain some understandings of this concept after reading the summary.

And we have about 8 questions, we'll post them one by one during the day.

Hope that everyone can join us. Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Icon_biggrin Lets brainstorm and discuss. Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Icon_cool

Erin_Lo

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Empty Re: Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~

Post by Frank_Ho Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Feel free to share your opinions. Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Icon_biggrin

Frank_Ho

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Empty Re: Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

@_@ This was pretty complex. Good luck, seems like Monday is a pretty tough day for us all, keep up the good work~ See you guys tomorrow Smile

Jamie_Tang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm reading the summary now. I find that this acticle is really difficult.
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25
年齡 : 35
來自 : Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Chen Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 pm

ChienWei_Lee wrote:I'm reading the summary now. I find that this acticle is really difficult.

Yeah, It's hard for me to understand 100% of the meanings in this article too...

Maybe, I should blame for my poor English reading... Sad
Ian Chen
Ian Chen

Back to top Go down

Post by MaoHung_Wang Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 pm

This article is very academic, I can only understand 30~40% now.
It is more like a formal paper rather than introducing.

MaoHung_Wang

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin_Lo Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

yes, it seems to be a formal paper.

For easy understanding, we can separate this article into 3 parts.

First, a short explanation of what service separation is and what are the arguments about service separation.

Second, three studies about the effects and customer reactions in different situations.

Third, some general discussion.

Perhaps you can focus on the definition of separation. After understanding the meaning of service separation, I think it would be easier to understand the three studies and other parts of this article.

Erin_Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo_Kuo Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Thank Erin for advanced explanation of this article,
this helps me a lot~! : )
Nemo_Kuo
Nemo_Kuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 am

Very complicated article but the summary is clear and useful in my opinion Here's the last on-line forum of this mm class~ Icon_cheers
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

注冊日期 : 2010-02-26
年齡 : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 am

i have read the summary twice! but i don't think i really get all the concepts! it's so complicated and difficult! Shocked and, yeah, Eric's explanation helps a bit! thanks:)Smile

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphy_Liang Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 am

yeah, and there are many vocabularies I don't know Razz

Raphy_Liang

注冊日期 : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lu_Song Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 am

i agree with you guys; this case was very technical and a difficult read.

Lu_Song

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 am

gooood night everyone!!!! thanks for all your valuable opinions. Very Happy learned a lot!

chiaying_lin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down