Marketing Management Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei?

+5
chiaying_lin
Eva_Berends
YOUNGJIN_KIM
Jamie_Tang
ChienWei_Lee
9 posters

Go down

Do you want a small city sightseeing in Taipei?

Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? I_vote_lcap100%Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? I_vote_lcap0%Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? Empty Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei?

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Since we have many foreign friends here, I'd like to introduce Taipei to all of you.
But I know you might have been to many places in Taipei, such as 士林 night market, etc.
We don't need to decide time and destination here.
Here I just want to know if you want a class trip or not.

And if you have any suggestions or want to tell me what place you have already been to, reply and give your suggestions.
Thanks!!!~~~~~
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

注冊日期 : 2010-02-25
年齡 : 35
來自 : Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? Empty Re: Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei?

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:37 pm

o.o this is a funny place to ask this ahahaha. xD are you talking just like a weekend to do this? sounds like fun to me!! i want to go ;D

Jamie_Tang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? Empty Re: Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei?

Post by YOUNGJIN_KIM Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm

haha~Smile Is it ur ads??? hehe:) wanna join anyway...

YOUNGJIN_KIM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 pm

yes, maybe we can choose a weekend after mid-term exam.
it depends on everybody's free time.
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm

YOUNGJIN_KIM wrote:haha~Smile Is it ur ads??? hehe:) wanna join anyway...

Yeah, I want to "market" Taipei to all of you. XD
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 pm

ChienWei_Lee wrote:Yeah, I want to "market" Taipei to all of you. XD

LOL xD nice. sounds great though i'm excited now Smile

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Coool idea, I'm also in Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? Icon_cheers
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

注冊日期 : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 pm

I think there's no one wanting to go to the "National Palace Museum", right?
Because I don't know how to describe goods there in English. XD
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaying_lin Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 pm

hahaha!!! count me in as well!! I'm taipei-ese though Very Happy

chiaying_lin

注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 pm

I think the National Palace Museum is nice, but not with a group I guess Razz
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie_Tang Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 am

taipei-ese?

Jamie_Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphy_Liang Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 am

what's taipei-ese?

Raphy_Liang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo_Kuo Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 am

i think it's a great idea~! : )

p.s if any of u want to have trip to Tao-Yuen or Chung-Li, i can be the tour guide if u want~^^
Nemo_Kuo
Nemo_Kuo

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ChienWei_Lee Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

haha, in Taiwan, because of uneven development of each district, some people will tease to say Taipei as Taipei Kingdom. XD

Since there is a Taipei Kingdom, there's no surprise that we have Taipeieses.XDD
ChienWei_Lee
ChienWei_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_Berends Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

I think it's all cool Do you guys/girls want a small trip in Taipei? Icon_cheers
Eva_Berends
Eva_Berends

Back to top Go down

Post by Lin_Chen Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah I'd be interested...though I have traveled to almost all over Taipei (I have family here), but I think it'd be fun to maybe go to Danshui or somewhere for a day-trip together Very Happy
Lin_Chen
Lin_Chen

注冊日期 : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MaoHung_Wang Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 am

It's great, though I have lived in Taipei for many years, I don't know where to tour. XD

MaoHung_Wang

注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum